ACPS Reopening Plan 2021-2022
On Tuesday, October 12, 2021, Allegany College of Maryland will host the 53rd Annual Tri-State College Night from 5-7 p.m. This year’s event will be held virtually.
Allegany County Public Schools will host the first parent conferences of the 2021-2022 school year on Friday, October 1, 2021. Conferences will take place in a virtual format.
In support of continuing efforts to keep students and school staff safe and ensure schools remain open for in-person learning during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the Maryland State Board of Education, together with the Maryland State Department of Education, today received approval of a statewide masking requirement for all public schools.
The Maryland State Board of Education has voted for an emergency regulation to require children and adults to wear masks in schools statewide to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
The Board of Education met on Friday, August 13, 2021, in a Special Open Session to further discuss the 2021-2022 Reopening Plan.
Superintendent of Schools, Mr. Jeff Blank, announced several administrative staffing updates effective August 4, 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
ACPS Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register my child for school?
- What immunizations are required for school?
- How can I find out what school my child will attend?
- How do I apply for an out-of-district permit for my child to attend a different
- How can I follow-up on an application I submitted for employment?
- How can I find more information about substitute teaching?
- Where can I find information on assessment scores?
- Where do I find information on school bus routes?
- How do I find out information on obtaining my GED?
- How can I obtain a copy of my diploma or transcripts?
- How do I reserve school facilities?
- How do I verify employment for a current or former ACPS employee?
- Can I check and pay for my student's food charges electronically?
- What is the ACPS Foundation, Inc.?
- How can I make a donation?
- What do I need to know about the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) 2019?