Blueprint for Maryland's Future
ACPS Reopening Plan 2021-2022
ARP ESSER III Fund
MSDE Awards More Than $169 Million to Local Education Agencies as Part of Maryland Leads Grant Program
The Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) announced the award of Maryland Leads grants funds to Local Education Agencies (LEAs), a bold, foundational initiative to reimagine the State’s education system and realize the promise of the Blueprint for Maryland’s Future.
The We Are Fort Hill Committee recently announced three Fort Hill High School alumnus as the 2022 Hall of Fame inductees.
Allegany County Public Schools’ Superintendent, Mr. Jeff Blank, has announced several administrative staffing changes for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year.
Three Allegany County Public School graduates were recently selected as 2022 recipients of the WCBC/Frostburg State University Annual High School Student Salute Program scholarships.
The Allegany County Public School System is proud to announce that students in the graduating Class of 2022 have been accepted to 37 different colleges, universities, and technical schools across the country.
Project Lead The Way (PLTW) Biomedical Science students from Allegany High School, Fort Hill High School, and Mountain Ridge High School were recognized at their schools at the 4th Annual White Coat Ceremony.
More than 1,600 students from Allegany County Public Elementary Schools had the opportunity to ride the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad in April thanks, once again, to the sponsorship of First Peoples Community Federal Credit Union.
Frequently Asked Questions
ACPS Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register my child for school?
- What immunizations are required for school?
- How can I find out what school my child will attend?
- How do I apply for an out-of-district permit for my child to attend a different
- How can I follow-up on an application I submitted for employment?
- How can I find more information about substitute teaching?
- Where can I find information on assessment scores?
- Where do I find information on school bus routes?
- How do I find out information on obtaining my GED?
- How can I obtain a copy of my diploma or transcripts?
- How do I reserve school facilities?
- How do I verify employment for a current or former ACPS employee?
- Can I check and pay for my student's food charges electronically?
- What is the ACPS Foundation, Inc.?
- How can I make a donation?
- What do I need to know about the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) 2019?
August 9, 2022
August 17, 2022
August 18, 2022
August 19, 2022
August 22, 2022