ACPS Reopening and Recovery Plan Fall 2020
ACPS Crisis Management Site
ACPS Superintendent of Schools, Mr. Jeff Blank, has announced the appointment of Mr. Glenn Rice as the new Supervisor of Human Resources effective July 1, 2021.
Students at all three comprehensive high schools will participate in asynchronous virtual learning that day. Junior Career Center students will attend school in-person as scheduled.
Three Allegany County Public School students were recently selected as 2021 recipients of the WCBC/Frostburg State University annual High School Student Salute Program scholarships.
In conjunction with National Financial Literacy Month, which is recognized annually each April, Allegany County Public Schools will offer middle school students in Grades 7 and 8 the opportunity to participate in a virtual Financial Literacy Entrepreneurial competition.
Four students from the Mathcounts programs at Westmar and Mount Savage Middle Schools have qualified as semifinalists for the Mathcounts National Math Video Challenge.
Allegany County Public Schools will live stream all junior varsity and varsity football, soccer, and volleyball games through the National Federation of State High School (NFHS) Associations beginning with the Mountain Ridge at Allegany varsity football game on Friday, March 5, 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
ACPS Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register my child for school?
- What immunizations are required for school?
- How can I find out what school my child will attend?
- How do I apply for an out-of-district permit for my child to attend a different
- How can I follow-up on an application I submitted for employment?
- How can I find more information about substitute teaching?
- Where can I find information on assessment scores?
- Where do I find information on school bus routes?
- How do I find out information on obtaining my GED?
- How can I obtain a copy of my diploma or transcripts?
- How do I reserve school facilities?
- How do I verify employment for a current or former ACPS employee?
- Can I check and pay for my student's food charges electronically?
- What is the ACPS Foundation, Inc.?
- How can I make a donation?
- How does the school system respond to instances of bed bugs and lice in schools?
- What do I need to know about the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) 2019?