Welcome to the website of Cash Valley Elementary School. I look forward to leading a school that focuses on developing a positive culture and climate, delivering relevant learning opportunities, promoting a safe and secure environment, and partnering with the school community.
The faculty and staff are dedicated to preparing students to be college and career ready by providing quality education through equitable instructional delivery and developing knowledge and skills that children need to become engaged, productive, and honorable citizens.
High expectations are held toward academic performance through the implementation of comprehensive programs, interventions, accelerations, and effective teaching approaches that support all learning styles for every child to growth to their fullest potential.
Cash Valley extends a welcoming atmosphere that is inviting to all faculty, staff, students, families, and community partners. Families are provided opportunities to participate in the education of their children and are encouraged to attend school events and activities. As important members of the school team, families can volunteer to assist in various educational areas.
This website allows the school and family to remain connected and can be useful by providing resources and information about your children’s education. Throughout the school year continue to check the website for updates. Other communication received from the school will be shared through communication folders, assignment books/folders, teacher contacts, emails, and phone messages. If there is a question, suggestion, or a clarification needed, contact the school.
Through positive relationships and open communication, Cash Valley School will be a place where everyone loves to work, learn, and visit. Together, believing that all children can advance in academic and social skills, children will grow to become independent, responsible, life-long learners. Thank you for making your children’s school experiences a priority and being part of the educational team!
Dr. Lisa Stevenson
Vision and Mission
The Cash Valley community will establish a family-school structure with the mindset that all children will reach their full potential, achieve success, and become productive citizens.
The Cash Valley community is a cohesive family whose priority is effectively supporting the diverse health, safety, cultural, and learning needs of the whole child. This family-school structure allows students to experience a comprehensive education in a safe environment that will prepare them to contribute to a changing society.
- We believe that individualized and equitable education supports the diverse needs of all children and that results in learning success.
- We believe high expectations enhance children's talents and abilities, which allow them to contribute to society.
- We believe children's application of knowledge guides them to become independent lifelong learners.
- We believe a positive mindset leads to a school community performing at its highest potential.
- We believe school-wide behavioral expectations and restorative practices create a positive, safe, and peaceful educational environment.
- We believe collaboration between educators, families, and students is essential for children to achieve.