2022-2023 ACASC Officers
Congratulations to the new officers for the Allegany County Association of Student Councils for the 2022-2023 school year!
- Carley Clise, Mountain Ridge, Student Member of the Board (SMOB)
- Kyler Baker, Mountain Ridge, Alternate SMOB
- Audrey Litman, Allegany, President
- Alexandra Robertson, Fort Hill, Vice President
- Tessa Gibson-Thoele, Allegany, Parliamentarian/Sergeant at Arms
- Caiden Ogden, Braddock, Second VP/Middle School Representative
Allegany County Association of Student Councils
The Allegany County Association of Student Councils (ACASC) is open to any student in grades 6-12 who is involved with student council within their respective schools. The Executive Board consists of the County's student council president, the Student Member of the Board (SMOB), secretary, public relations officer, parliamentarian, middle school representative (2nd vice-president), and MASC staff representatives. This board discusses issues in the schools, files and votes on legislation, provides leadership training, creates a countywide network of student leaders, and receives updates from the SMOB.The mission of ACASC is to foster a countywide environment for all secondary school students to express and exchange opinions and ideas, develop leadership skills, and promote student representation and involvement in all groups and organizations impacting the lives of students.For more information, visit the ACASC website.