EVENING HIGH SCHOOL CREDIT RECOVERY INFORMATION:
ACPS is pleased to offer an additional way for students to achieve success and graduate from high school. The After School Credit Recovery Program is an opportunity for students to work toward completing their graduation requirements. Recovery of credits relates to courses that have already been attempted without a passing grade. Students may recover up to two (2) courses per school year but only one (1) per session.
Students may enroll using the online registration form or by contacting their school counselor.
- Dates: October 5 - November 17 ( Every Monday through Thursday) No school on November 3rd.
- Time: 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. (Conditioning and team training will be available for those that need it until 8:00 p.m. so this should not be a conflict.)
- Attendance: Students must attend class online every day of the scheduled rotation.
- Cost: There is no cost for 2020-2021 Credit Recovery.
- Deadline: Friday, September 25, 2020