A career in Automotive Technology means, no stuffy offices, no long meetings - instead, you will be constantly on the move, solving problems on today's computer controlled cars.
If you love to work with your hands and solve problems for others, a career as an automotive technician can satisfy both desires. Let the Automotive Technology program at CCTE help you put your potential to work in this growing, fast-paced field. At the Center for Career and Technical Education, you will get ready to shift into high gear with a career in the automotive industry. You will be prepared to pursue entry-level employment opportunities as an automotive technician at car dealerships, independent automotive shops, service centers, fleet maintenance departments and more!
The Automotive Technology Program at CCTE is an ASE Accredited Training Program
- have the opportunity to attain ASE Student Certification.
- be encouraged to participate in SkillsUSA® Competition.
- attain SP2 Safety Certification.
- earn credits toward a college degree.
Project based hands-on LEARNING SKILLS:
- Automotive electronic and electrical systems
- Fuel and emission systems
- Engines and engine performance
- Brake and suspension systems
- Manual and automatic transmissions and drive lines
- Air conditioning systems