Food and Nutrition Services
Brenda Engle, Cafeteria Manager, (301) 724-6647
Our policy for dealing with non-payment of purchases is as follows:
- Pd. Student Lunch $2.55
- Reduced Student Lunch $0.40
- Milk $0.50
- Cashiers verbally notify students when balance is below $5.00 as they come through the line during mealtime.
- When a child's balance reaches the amounts of -$5.00 the manager will send home a negative balance statement.
- Students will be permitted to charge no more than 5 meals.
- When a student's account reaches the 5 meal charge limit dollar value,($12.25) such students will be required to pay on a daily basis if he/she wishes to purchase a school meal. In such cases a substitute meal will be served at no cost to the student.
IT IS FREE TO LOOK AT YOUR CHILD'S LUNCH BALANCE ON PAYPAMS. IT ONLY COST YOU $2 EACH TIME YOU MAKE A PAYMENT. CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED.
**Please be reminded that ALL debts follow students from one school to another when they change schools, and from one school year to the next. If the amount owed is too large for you to pay off at one time, our Cafeteria Manager will be happy to assist with a payment schedule that will permit you to clear this debt in a reasonable amount of time. Please help us to help you and your child(ren). We do not want your child to be hungry at school as this impacts their ability to learn.
Lunch applications are available in the school office. You may reapply at any time if your finances change. *You must apply yearly or students will be charged full price for meals.