CARPOOL DROP OFF IN THE MORNING
Although students are strongly encouraged to ride the school bus, students arriving at school by car should be dropped off at the flagpole between 8:20-8:40 a.m. Only buses are allowed beyond the gate between 8:00-9:00 a.m.DISMISSAL PROCEDURES
Instruction occurs daily until 3:15 p.m. Please try not to pick students up early unless absolutely necessary. If students leave early, they may miss valuable instructional time. If your child will be leaving the school by a different method of transportation, please notify the office in writing at the beginning of the school day. Although we understand the last minute changes are sometimes unavoidable, for your child’s safety we ask that no phone calls regarding dismissal changes are made after 2:15 p.m. each day. Dismissal time is very busy and may cause miscommunication, and we want to have your child arrive safely home each day.
- BUS PROCEDURE – bus students are dismissed daily between 3:17 and 3:30 depending on the bus they ride.
- CARPOOL PROCEDURES – students who carpool will be dismissed at approximately 3:17 p.m. The students will be escorted to the flagpole. Parents should line up vehicles around the flagpole circle, and children will be escorted to your vehicle as you proceed around the circle. In cases of extremely bad weather, dismissal may occur from the front lobby following bus dismissal.
- EARLY DISMISSALS- Students will not be dismissed between 3:00-3:17 p.m. This time is crucial for students and teachers to complete instruction and pack up for the evening. Please make every effort to avoid picking up students at this time.
***ONLY BUSES ARE ALLOWED IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL BETWEEN 3:00-4:00 p.m.***
SCHOOL BUS RULES
Student behavior on the bus may be recorded with audio-visual cameras. Students who cannot obey these regulations may loose the privilege of riding the school bus.*To locate a bus stop CLICK HERE.
- Obey the school bus driver.
- Sit properly and remain seated at all times.
- Keep head and arms inside the bus.
- Do not damage the bus and keep it clean.
- No tobacco usage, eating or drinking.
- No yelling, bullying, or fighting.
- No profane language.
- Do not throw objects.
- No cell phone use without permission of driver.
- Do not block the aisle