For any field trip, (including the 8th Grade End-of-the-Year Activity) there are academic, attendance, and behavioral requirements that students must meet in order to be eligible for the field trip. 8th grade students must meet the following eligibility requirements to participate in the end of the year activity:
- No more than 1 suspension (ISS or OSS) for the 2nd semester
- No suspensions (ISS or OSS) during the month of May/June
- No more than 1failing (F) grade for the 2nd semester
- No more than 12 unexcused absences or tardies for the entire year
- All school obligations must be paid in full (cafeteria, library, office, etc.)
- Any student on suspension (ISS or OSS) on the date of the activity will not be eligible to attend.