PTA Membership Drive
The Frost PTA is currently conducting its annual membership drive. Anyone can join the PTA - parents, guardians, grandparents, aunts and uncles! The membership donation is $5.00 per person which goes in part to fund our national and state PTA dues. A membership packet, volunteer menu and survey are being distributed. If you are new to Frost and have any questions about the PTA, please contact one of our officers for more informaiton about our organization and to find ways to get involved!
PTA School Store
The Frost PTA will once again this year be sponsoring the School Store which gives all students an opportunity to purchase certain school supplies, including pens, pencils, erasers, paper, glue sticks, rulers and folders throughout the school year. The School Store is located on a moving cart which is available for students to make purchases.
Primary Hallway (K-2) - Tuesday and Friday
Intermediate Hallway (3rd-5th) - Monday and Thursday.
- Becky Vitak, President, email@example.com 301-697-0305
- Daniell Shertzer, Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org 301-697-9195
- Amanda McKenzie, Secretary, email@example.com 301-697-4223
- Hester Harbert, Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org 412-215-6943
- Jackie Komatz, Teacher Rep.