How to Request a High School Transcript

UPDATE: Any high school senior in need of a transcript for a scholarship or college application should email their high school counselor and request it. Counselors can send a PDF of the transcript to a student's email so that they may upload it, or they can send it directly to the college or scholarship committee. Students may contact their high school guidance secretary and request a paper copy to be mailed.