Updates and Reminders
Attention ACPS Parents/Students. Here are a few friendly reminders from ACPS:
- If do not have technology and/or Internet access, it is important to call your child’s school to order a learning packet today. If you have already called and reserved a packet, please do not call the school again as they are experiencing a high volume of phone calls.
- A district level phone message will be sent when packets are ready for pick up at schools. Please do not call the school about a pickup date/time. That information will be provided by the end of next week.
- Online learning officially begins this Monday, April 6, 2020. Parents and students need to log onto the appropriate platform on Monday to view all of a student’s classes. If a class is missing, please email the teacher or call the ACPS IT Community Help Desk.
- For online learning, teachers will release lessons on a weekly basis. Teachers have the discretion to release lessons for the entire week or to release the lessons daily. Student submissions will be due each Sunday by midnight. Students are encouraged to work on the lessons each day.
- Also, please continue to review the ACPS crisis management website,https://www.acpsmd.org/Page/3146, for information and updates.
Again, we request that all communication that you have with ACPS employees is respectful. We are better and stronger when we all work together. This is a new process for everyone, but we can get through it together. Everyone on the ACPS team continues to work diligently to ensure continuity of learning for your child.