Hybrid/In-Person Learning Plan Update
HYBRID/IN-PERSON LEARNING PLAN UPDATE: The Board of Education voted on the following plan for a return to hybrid/in-person learning at their special meeting today, Monday, January 25, 2021:
- February 8, 2021: Career Center skill area students and students without connectivity return to buildings
- February 13, 2021: Fall athletics and extracurricular activities will begin
- March 1, 2021: Students in grades Pre-K, kindergarten, and Grade 1, identified students who need additional assistance or failing multiple subjects, and identified students with special needs will return to buildings
- March 8, 2021: Students in Grades 2-5, 6, 9, and 12 will return to buildings
- March 15, 2021: Students in Grades 7, 8, 10, 11 will return to buildings
As always, parents will have option to “opt out “of the in-person/hybrid learning model and have their child remain in a virtual learning environment. More detailed information will be provided as the details of these hybrid plans are finalized.