Interim Superintendent of Schools, Mr. Jeff Blank, has announced several administrative staffing positions for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year.
Allegany County Public Schools will open for the 2019-2020 school year on Wednesday, August 28, 2019.
Allegany High School will pilot a Peer Connections mentoring program this year for incoming freshman to promote students’ active participation in school and learning.
The Maryland State Department of Education’s Division of Early Childhood has awarded 24 grants to serve 53 elementary schools in Maryland.
Six students from Allegany County Public Schools recently had the opportunity to participate in a two-week internship program with The Nature Conservancy.
Frequently Asked Questions
ACPS Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register my child for school?
- What immunizations are required for school?
- How can I find out what school my child will attend?
- How do I apply for an out-of-district permit for my child to attend a different
- How can I follow-up on an application I submitted for employment?
- How can I find more information about substitute teaching?
- Where can I find information on assessment scores?
- Where do I find information on school bus routes?
- How do I find out information on obtaining my GED?
- How can I obtain a copy of my diploma or transcripts?
- How do I reserve school facilities?
- How do I verify employment for a current or former ACPS employee?
- Can I check and pay for my student's food charges electronically?
- What is the ACPS Foundation, Inc.?
- How can I make a donation?
- How does the school system respond to instances of bed bugs and lice in schools?
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM 7th Grade Vaccine Clinic
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM WM Back to School Night
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM BE Meet the Teacher Night
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM BE Free Fun Fair
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM BR Incoming 6th Grade Ice Cream Social