ACPS Reopening and Recovery Plan Fall 2020
ACPS Crisis Management Site
Four students from the Mathcounts programs at Westmar and Mount Savage Middle Schools have qualified as semifinalists for the Mathcounts National Math Video Challenge.
The school board voted at their March 9th meeting in favor of the Superintendent’s recommendation to transition students from half-days of instruction to full days beginning March 22nd.
Long-time Cumberland resident Carrie Pannone is named as the nonprofit organization’s new state program manager and Mount Savage resident Leonard Webb will be filling Pannone’s vacant position as Next Generation Scholars program coordinator.
Allegany County Public Schools will live stream all junior varsity and varsity football, soccer, and volleyball games through the National Federation of State High School (NFHS) Associations beginning with the Mountain Ridge at Allegany varsity football game on Friday, March 5, 2021.
Allegany County Public Schools will pilot a one-year Cybersecurity Certificate through Allegany College of Maryland beginning next year in an effort to increase opportunities for seniors on an abbreviated schedule to participate in career and technology areas and earn college credits.
Frequently Asked Questions
ACPS Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register my child for school?
- What immunizations are required for school?
- How can I find out what school my child will attend?
- How do I apply for an out-of-district permit for my child to attend a different
- How can I follow-up on an application I submitted for employment?
- How can I find more information about substitute teaching?
- Where can I find information on assessment scores?
- Where do I find information on school bus routes?
- How do I find out information on obtaining my GED?
- How can I obtain a copy of my diploma or transcripts?
- How do I reserve school facilities?
- How do I verify employment for a current or former ACPS employee?
- Can I check and pay for my student's food charges electronically?
- What is the ACPS Foundation, Inc.?
- How can I make a donation?
- How does the school system respond to instances of bed bugs and lice in schools?
- What do I need to know about the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) 2019?