ACPS Reopening and Recovery Plan Fall 2020
ACPS Crisis Management Site
On Wednesday, October 14, 2020, more than 100 school board members and education leaders from across the state gathered virtually for the Maryland Association of Boards of Education Annual Business Meeting and Conference.
ACPS has been awarded a grant to implement after-school tutoring that is open to all students.
Interim Superintendent of Schools, Mr. Jeff Blank, has announced several administrative staffing appointments as a result of retirements.
Dr. Sarah Welsh, Equity and Student Outcomes Coordinator of Allegany County Public Schools will coordinate working with local teachers to engage students to submit their work to the contest.
On Monday, October 5, 2020, Allegany County Public Schools will begin the implementation of the in-person/hybrid learning model for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students.
Genevieve Batman, junior at Allegany High School, was recently selected to participate in a global youth conference called YOUNGA as a U.S. youth delegate.
Frequently Asked Questions
ACPS Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register my child for school?
- What immunizations are required for school?
- How can I find out what school my child will attend?
- How do I apply for an out-of-district permit for my child to attend a different
- How can I follow-up on an application I submitted for employment?
- How can I find more information about substitute teaching?
- Where can I find information on assessment scores?
- Where do I find information on school bus routes?
- How do I find out information on obtaining my GED?
- How can I obtain a copy of my diploma or transcripts?
- How do I reserve school facilities?
- How do I verify employment for a current or former ACPS employee?
- Can I check and pay for my student's food charges electronically?
- What is the ACPS Foundation, Inc.?
- How can I make a donation?
- How does the school system respond to instances of bed bugs and lice in schools?
- What do I need to know about the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) 2019?